Tile, the ultimate tracking chip has released a new improved Tile Pro and Tile Mate. This addresses the most common complaint of Tile, that the battery cannot be replaced. The new Tile uses a standard CR2032 battery.
While updating the battery Tile also improved the tech, creating an industry pioneering Bluetooth range of 150 feet for Tile Mate and 300 feet for Tile Pro. The volume of both devices was also increased.
“Listening to our customers plays a huge role in our development process, and we’ve consistently received one request: the desire for a replaceable battery. With the new Mate and Pro, we’re excited to introduce our first-ever replaceable battery model and our best-performing Tiles ever.”
Said CJ Prober, Chief Executive Officer – Tile.
In addition to the new devices they have released an improved Tile Premium subscription service. Tile Premium comes with 6 extra services, for £2.99 a month or £29 annually. The service has a 30-day trial and can be cancelled at any time with no commitment.
The added services are:
- Free battery replacement service
- Smart Alerts (BETA) – This feature alerts you if you leave the house without your item – perfect for keys or wallet!
- Unlimited Sharing – Allowing multiple users to manage the same item
- Location history – Industry leading 30-day location history
- Extended warranty – increased from 1 to 3 years
- Premium Customer Care – in addition to email and online users can txt.
The improved Tile Pro retails for £29.99 and the improved Tile Mate £19.99 and is available now. For more information visit Tile.com